Requirements for a Hot Tub
Our solid Hot Tubs are delivered to your door upright on a trolley. They weigh a minimum of 130kg, therefore they are not the easiest of items to be lifted over walls / gates etc. To accomodate a Hot Tub we will need the following.
- Clearance width of a minimum of 30 inches from the roadside to your desired tub location, with no tight turns or steps etc
- A height of 80 inches minimum in the case of overhangs on your property or archways etc
- Flat level area of ground either grass / concrete / decking etc of 2m x 2m.
- Access to an electric point, we supply cables of 14 metres in length complete with a RCD safety breaker.
- Hose pipe available on delivery connected to a water source.
- Surprise someone special – let us know in advance that it is a secret and we can offer a discreet service. Surprise your Hen, Stag, Child, Partner, Parent etc.
- Money Maker – boost your Holiday / Caravan hire attraction / price by including a hot tub, setting yourself ahead of the competition or making the most of the quieter seasons.
- Holiday Home Party – Have fun and something extra special at your caravan / holiday home. Celebrate that special event when you are away from home. Get friends / family to chip in to reduce the cost.
- Night outs boring? – have a night in, with a difference! Impress your friends / family and be the envy of the neighbours. Also think of the savings on pub / restaurant prices!
- Children’s Birthday parties – save money, be original. We all know the large cost of taking all those friends to a play gym, cinema, eating out etc. Do something different have them round to yours, put on a cost effective buffet and have the kids talking about the great original party for months to come!
- Your Health – see below for the multiple benefits for all from the Hydrotherapy provided from a Hot Tub.
Studies have found that the Hydrotherapy / Colour Therapy provided by Hot Tub / Spa / Jacuzzi relieve or reduce many ailments, pains, swelling etc. Please see 10 of the main benefits below:
- Better Blood Flow –hot tubs increases dilation of the blood vessels which in turn increases blood flow throughout the body. This blood flow delivers oxygen and enzymes to the areas that ache, therefore reducing pain.
- Insomnia – Studies found that people relaxing for 10-15 minutes in a hot tub before bed are more likely to enjoy a more deep and relaxing sleep. Massage from the jets and the warmth of the water stimulates your body releasing endorphins and aid reduction in stress levels.
- Muscle Pain Relief – The hot tub delivers the same benefits of a hot water bottle / heat pack has on a sore muscle. Engulfed by the warm water the muscles loosen. By concentrating the jets on problem areas, more direct pressure can be delivered to a tense or painful muscle. To enhance the pain relief gentle stretching will also improve muscle flexibility.
- Arthritis Relief – Water makes the body buoyant and allows free movement of the joints with up to 90% less weight when the body is immersed in the water. The reduction of weight relieves the stress and the body is more likely to more freely without pain offer associated with Arthritis.
- Joint Pain – When a joint is injured, blood flow automatically is increased in the injured area, this causes swelling and pain. Warm water will dilate the blood vessels, stimulating better blood flow and help relieve painful symptoms.
- Headaches – Relief and prevention of headaches can be a benefit as the Hot Tub reduces the stress often starting / prolonging a headache and promote better circulation.
- Chronic Pain Relief – Hot tub and jet therapy can help people suffering chronic pain by massaging pressure points in the body where pain is at its worse.
- Poor Circulation – The warm water of the Hot tub helps open up the blood vessels and therefore decreases blood pressure. This in turn aids blood flow and improves circulation, whilst stimulating nerves to boost the immune system.
- General Well-Being – people who use Hot Tubs / Spa / Jacuzzi’s on a regular basis claim to enjoy a feeling of rejuvenation and relaxation that only Hydrotherapy can bring. These warm water treatments are good for the mind, body and soul for reducing stress and anxiety.
- Disabilities – Various studies have reported the benefits of Hydrotherapy / Colour Therapy from Hot Tubs for Children and Adults suffering from many symptoms / disabilities, an example of these are below:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Rett Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Learning Difficulties
- Physical Impairment
NB. These benefits named above are in no way guaranteed they are the findings of various professional bodies and are reported in many publications from 2013